WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Damon Lazarus’ or ‘ damonlazarus.com’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to damonlazarus.com the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited. Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
damonlazarus.com maintains a policy of strict confidence concerning your personal information (Privacy Statement). damonlazarus.com’s Privacy Statement is consistent with the National Privacy Principles of the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). The Privacy Statement applies to the collection, storage, use and dissemination by damonlazarus.com of your personal information. Access to this website amonlazarus.com is conditional on your acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information you provide to damonlazarus.com is collected to:
- respond to your enquiry or deliver the material you have requested;
- request feedback and comment from you about the consultancy services to which you indicated your interest;
- and provide materials containing information on damonlazarus.com’s services and upcoming events we think you will find interesting.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
damonlazarus.com may disclose information that personally identifies you to any corporation related to damonlazarus.com.
damonlazarus.com will not disclose information that personally identifies you to any third party other than as set out in this Privacy Statement.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to access your personal information held by damonlazarus.com, you may contact us (see below) to see what it is and if it is up to date. This will be subject to any exemptions allowed under the Privacy Act.
ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
All reasonable steps are taken by damonlazarus.com to ensure that your personal information held by damonlazarus.com is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, please contact us (see below) and damonlazarus.com will take all reasonable steps to correct it.
THIRD PARTIES AND YOUR INFORMATION
damonlazarus.com will only collect, store, use or disseminate information that personally identifies you as set out in this Privacy Statement unless damonlazarus.com is required to protect its rights or property, or to avoid injury to any person, by law.
By your use of this website and/or any of the damonlazarus.com services or associated websites you consent to the collection, storage, use and dissemination of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
damonlazarus.com will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment, however, this security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet. Security measures used by damonlazarus.com include the use of firewalls and password access to designated personnel. These measures are designed to assist in your personal information not being accessed by unauthorised personnel, lost or misused.
VARIATION AND CONSENT TO VARIATION
Damonlazarus.com may at any time vary the terms of this Privacy Statement. You should check this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of any variations made to this Privacy Statement. You will be deemed to have consented to such variations by your continued use of Site following such changes being made.